Saturday, October 28, 2017

Bigfoot County Director Denies Viral Campaign

Bigfoot County Actor/Director Stephon Stewart
"I merely desire my principal audience to hold out the Bigfoot community as well as I would dearest to demo it to people who alive inward Oregon,Washington, Texas, etc, where all of these cracking sightings occur." -- Stephon Stewart; Director of Bigfoot County

As fans of this weblog know, at that spot are currently 4 "found footage" Bigfoot movies beingness released this twelvemonth (2012); The Woodsman, and Bigfoot County. It is the concluding movie, Bigfoot County, that nosotros receive got been talking close lately. It is beingness marketed every bit "Blair Witch meets Deliverance amongst a impact of Bigfoot."

Our initial coverage of Bigfoot Country was close a viral video of a fictional retired common ranger from Siskiyou County, named Walter Higgins. Higgins claimed he institute Bigfoot footage that was stolen yesteryear actor/director Stephon Stewart. We wanted to larn Stephon's side of the story. He permit us inquire all the difficult questions, as well as inward the end, he says he has cipher to exercise amongst the campaign.

BLC: How did you lot larn interested inward Bigfoot? 
Stephon: I yell back when I was 4 years one-time as well as was shown the Patterson-Gimlin footage from my mother. She said that it was America's greatest unsolved mystery. I intend I receive got watched that clip at to the lowest degree a grand times trying to report each possible frame to view if it was real. All these years later on I all the same larn chills after watching that footage. I'm real excited that inward my motion painting I volition hold out able to demo that clip for the get-go fourth dimension inward the history of a movie.  
BLC: How did your view of Bigfoot alter during the course of education of the movie?
Stephon:  Well for the yesteryear three years of my life I receive got been basically living inward "Siskiyou County" as well as staying inward the woods. I intend it's prophylactic to tell that at that spot are no woods similar these inward the United States. It's interesting every fourth dimension at dark myself along amongst the crew would receive got this uneasy feeling of thinking at that spot is something out at that spot watching you. Also the people over the yesteryear three years who said they receive got seen Bigfoot verbalize close it similar they are getting the mail. It's merely a agency of living inward Northern California as well as it's non fifty-fifty a large deal. I exercise receive got to tell earlier I started shooting the motion painting I was a trivial skeptical on believing a Bigfoot could exist. But directly that I receive got spent thus much fourth dimension inward that Blue Planet my view has completely changed. I believe inward Bigfoot as well as I intend they are an endangered species inward this country.
BLC:  Did you lot realize at that spot are truly 4 institute footage Bigfoot movies for liberate inward 2012? ( The Lost Coast Tapes, Exist, Bigfoot County, The Woodsman)
Stephon: Yes, I know at that spot is a lot of contest this twelvemonth for these films. I'm excited close it though because it volition hold out interesting how the audiences view each one.
BLC: How is Bigfoot Country going to hold out different? 
Stephon:  Well I can't tell you lot everything because I would spoil the movie. However I tin guarantee you lot that Bigfoot County has a completely dissimilar accept on Bigfoot that has never been done before. People volition hold out inward consummate stupor after they view this film.
BLC: Do you lot know who Walter Higgins is? Or Chris Elliot? 
Stephon: Walter Higgins/Chris Elliot was created yesteryear some marketing people that wanted to endeavour some novel viral crusade online. Nowadays studios as well as production companies are looking to salvage coin anyway they can. Doing something online similar Blair Witch as well as Paranormal Activity did is what everybody is trying to follow. If a studio tin salvage coin as well as receive got people uncovering the motion painting they are trying to marketplace as well as thus they volition exercise it.
BLC: Are you lot a player inward the campaign? 
Stephon: Not at all. 
BLC: Then who bought the domain BelieveBigfoot.com?
Stephon: I did. I bought the domain yell because I liked it as well as I was going to create a website yesteryear putting a trailer on it along amongst a poster as well as theaters that the motion painting volition hold out playing in. The fellowship wanted to endeavour something amongst it get-go thus I gave them the permission. I haven't truly paid much attending to this Higgins video crusade they where doing. 
BLC:  Are you lot familiar amongst Steven Streufert of Bigfoot Books? Are you lot familiar amongst his criticisms? (he claims you lot did non approach him every bit a motion painting maker, but every bit a college student) Is at that spot whatsoever foundation this?
Stephon: I met Mr. Streufert three years agone when I was inward college making a curt celluloid close Bigfoot sightings inward Northern California. After I shot the motion painting as well as showed it to people, I was approached yesteryear a production fellowship that wanted me to brand a motion painting close Bigfoot. So I decided to larn inward every bit good because it was a cracking opportunity. Mr. Streufert I honor as well as I truly enjoyed coming together him at his famous Bigfoot Books store, it was a cracking experience. In the motion painting Bigfoot County at that spot is no footage of Mr. Streufert at all because that wasn't my intention when I met him.
BLC: Okay, directly that nosotros got the serious journalism out of the agency who are you lot cinematic influences?
Stephon: I'm a huge fan of Christopher Nolan, I believe he is the best manager inward the Blue Planet correct now. Also growing upward I brutal inward dearest amongst Steven Speilberg as well as Jaws which was a huge inspiration to me. Stanley Kubrick as well as Alfred Hitchcock also are icons that I hold off upward to every bit well.
BLC: How volition people able to sentinel Bigfoot County? 
Stephon: Well it's truly a pretty cool release. We receive got a DVD liberate for Dec of this year. But currently this celluloid is beingness shown approximately the set down to some colleges along amongst selected cities that receive got demanded to view the movie. I'll receive got a poster as well as trailer to demo audiences side yesteryear side month. 
BLC: What are your side yesteryear side projects? 
Stephon: I receive got over fifteen scripts currently. But a few that receive got stood out inward my hear that I intend people would truly bask are "Devil's Triangle" which is a institute footage motion painting close the Bermuda Triangle as well as "Loch Ness". Also I exercise receive got a sequel for Bigfoot County if the master copy does good but that is something that I volition receive got to hold off for earlier I tin start production on that. Making a motion painting consumes your life thus it definitely has to hold out something that your passionate close as well as must believe in.





Sumber http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2012/12/pemco-insurance-takes-sasquatch-poll.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment