Saturday, October 28, 2017

London Trackway Revisited

Satellite alongside Lattitude together with Longitude of London Trackway (click to enlarge) 
Going to revisit the London Trackway tomorrow with Toby Johnson together with Thom Powell. 

The London Trackway  is the cite of the 120-plus tracks, possible Bigfoot tracks, were discovered S of Eugene, Oregon inward mid February 2012. These tracks were commencement discovered yesteryear Toby Johnson together with his friend known equally Tracker. Click the next link to read the official London Trackway Timeline.

Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot has been filming the London Trackway episode for Season three since sun (8.18.2012) together with I'm curious to run across how the trackway floor volition interpret into TV land. 

This was an chance for me to update my illustrated infographic. I noticed on my master copy drawing inward my sketchbook I had a stone oil outline of the unlike soil layers. The sand, clay, together with silt substrates. Its non a hundred pct accurate, of course, although I did cross reference alongside photos. I'm confident that the areas where the tracks cross the unlike substrates is accurate. As you lot tin sack run across Series Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 (pink) was some all silt, spell Series B (Lt. Blue) was by together with large inward a sandy substrate. 

A petty additional substrate information (click to enlarge)

I'll allow you lot know how it all goes when I larn dorsum habitation slow tomorrow night.


Sumber http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2012/12/pemco-insurance-takes-sasquatch-poll.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment